Anthony’s Organic Shredded Coconut, 2lb, Unsweetened, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
About our Organic Shredded Coconut:
Our shredded coconut contains only one ingredient: Organic Desiccated Coconut. It’s pure, simple, organic, gluten-free, unsweetened, and did we mention delicious? It’s the perfect addition to baked goods or as a topping for anything from oatmeal to granola to ice cream!
Anthony’s shredded coconut is only made from mature coconuts from the Philippines. The process begins with de-husking, manually de-shelling and peeling, then draining the coconut water. The white coconut meat is then washed, cut, shredded and dried.
Our coconut can be used in a range of food products, and is perfect for: Baking, Fruit and Nut Bars, Cereal, Cooking and Trail mixes. Coconuts contain Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and are rich in anti-oxidants.
High Fiber – A 28 gram serving of our shredded coconut contains over 3 grams high quality of dietary fiber. Use our coconut to add essential fiber a batch of muffins or your bowl of morning oatmeal.
Source of Healthy Fats – A 28 gram serving of our shredded coconut contains more than 18 grams of healthy fats. Coconut fat (coconut oil) is full of health benefits, including energy and brain health.
High Protein – There’s nearly 2 grams of high-quality plant protein in 28 grams of our coconut. It’s a great way to add a little extra protein punch to your snack or meal!
Great for Cooking and Baking – Our coconut flakes are easy to add to smoothies, ice cream, granola, trail mixes, and more. Experiment and have fun!
- 1 cup Anthony’s Dried White Mulberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place mulberries in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
- Microwave 2 minutes and drain.
- Place in a food processor and add remaining ingredients. Process until combined and the mixture starts to look like dough.
- Press evenly into a 8″x8″ glass baking dish.
- Chill until set.
- Cut into squares.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 16 squares
- 2/3 cup Anthony’s Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (lightly toasted if you like)
- 1/4 cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together all ingredients and form into balls.
- Chill or freeze until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a 9″ cake pan
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with the butter and erythritol then add the coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Mix well then transfer to prepared cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together all streusel ingredients and crumble over cake.
Bake cake for 25-30 minutes.
Others Jam & Spreads